WHAT IS DANCE ELEVATED?
Dance Elevated is a dance camp designed to help dancers reach their full potential; to become the best dancers they can be, while also becoming the best versions of themselves.
In order to do this, we have found that it’s crucial for each student to feel important and receive personal one on one attention from our instructors. We are capping our maximum entries to 100 dancers that will be divided into 3 groups, to ensure smaller classes and more individual attention.
Our world class instructors have an extensive background in dance, but they have also been selected because of their shared vision of Dance Elevated. They believe in helping each dancer improve their lives both on and off the dance floor.
Unlike any other camp you may find, our dancers will go through a 4-day program with our world class sports psychologist, Nicole Detling. This program will teach our students how to find their vision for life, set goals, manage the pressure of every day adolescence, how to build self-confidence and self-love, and how to move forward with power and confidence throughout life.
Camps will Include:
- A variety of dance styles: hip hop, jazz, contemporary, ballroom
- Six classes per day (five dance plus one life building class)
- An official Dance Elevated Camp shirt
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner (dinner for overnight campers only)
- Overnight option for campers (we highly recommend this to have the best experience)
- Extra activities to promote friendships, confidence and fun!
- Performance Day: scholarships, slide show, performance for parents and a special performance by our instructors.
*SPACE IS LIMITED!
WHO IS DANCE ELEVATED FOR?
Young dancers (both boys and girls) ages 10-18
who are seeking to find greater enjoyment and fulfillment from their dancing.
WHEN IS DANCE ELEVATED?
July 29 – August 3, 2019