The advanced camp is designed for dancers who are looking to really ELEVATE their experience at Dance Elevated. We wanted to create a space and experience for the more advanced dancer who will still receive the same culture and ethics, but will be getting more intense training from our top-tier instructors and will receive all but one class per day from them.
We will not be allowing more than 50 dancers into this camp and it will be based off audition only. Submissions will be accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org – please see details below.
Dancers who participate in our advanced camp will still have counselors to make sure they are taken care of in all aspects and the activities will be catered to the more advanced dancer.
THIS WILL STILL BE HELD THE SAME WEEK AS THE REGULAR DANCE ELEVATED BUT WILL BE HELD IN A DIFFERENT SPACE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF UTAH VENUE.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE ADVANCED CAMP
- Top tier instruction from the industry’s major dancers, choreographers, and teachers!
- A “So You Think You Can Dance” workshop and audition experience with the organization’s executives.
- Nutrition and Injury prevention program.
- Sports psychology program/training.
- A curriculum based on the advancement of both technical and creative concepts.
- Guest Q&A and information for dancers interested in;
- Collegiate dance programs and audition tips.
- Information on auditioning for collegiate dance teams.
- Commercial and general professional work in the industry.
HOW TO SIGN UP & AUDITION FOR THE ADVANCED CAMP
- Register HERE
- Send no more than 2:00 min. self-selected video of you dancing to email@example.com. Please use the title YOUR NAME Audition for your email. This can be a solo performance on stage, personal studio videos, etc.
- PAY- reserve your place by selecting REGISTRATION<PAYMENT. From here you will be able to pay a deposit to hold your place for the advanced camp as you await word on the audition. This payment will be attributed to the cost of general camp fees if you are not chosen.